Dr. Usha Natesan
Dr. Usha Natesan is a Board-Certified Internist in practice since August 1997. She completed her residency and served as a Chief Residency during her final year at St Agnes Hospital, Catonsville, Maryland. She started her career at McCready Medical Center, Somerset County establishing the Primary care practice at Princess Anne, Maryland.
In June of 2001 she joined her husband Dr. Vel Natesan, in private practice establishing together Natesan Medical Group.
She holds privileges at Tidal Health Peninsula Regional, Salisbury MD and a medical consultant at the acute rehab facility Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Salisbury, Maryland.
In her free time, she loves to read, cook, and spend time with her family and friends.
Not accepting new patients at this time.
- Medical school: Chennai Medical College, Madras University, India.
- Post Medical School Training: JIPMER – Pondicherry, India
- Internship: Internal Medicine, St Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Residency & Chief Residency: Internal Medicine, St Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Tidal Health Peninsula Regional: Active Medical Staff Privilege
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Salisbury: Active staff Privilege- Consultant, Inpatient rehabilitation