Vel Natesan, M.D.
Dr. Vel Natesan is a highly experienced and Board-Certified Internist with over 25 years of experience in providing comprehensive patient-centered primary care. Specializing in treating adult and geriatric patients managing acute care needs, offering preventive healthcare, and addressing complex chronic medical conditions. Has a strong commitment to delivering high-quality healthcare services and plays an instrumental role in the growth and development of Natesan Medical Group for over 2 decades.
Not accepting new patients at this time.
- Medical School: Chennai Medical College
- Internship: Internal Medicine, Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine
Top Doc of the Eastern Shore!
Voted Top Doc in Internal Medicine and Primary Care by his peers for 2023-2024 in a survey done by What’s Up? Media.
The medical in and around Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, and the Eastern Shore, was asked, “If you needed to recommend a doctor (other than yourself) to a friend or loved one, which regional doctors would you recommend in the following specialties?” They provided more than 40 specialties for their consideration. Dr. Vel Natesan was singled out in Internal Medicine and Primary Care!
- Tidal Health-Peninsula Regional Medical Center, Salisbury, MD: Board of Trustee, Active Medical Staff Privilege
- Encompass Health, Salisbury, MD: Active Staff Privilege, Consultant, Inpatient Rehabilitation